Friday, January 3, 2014

BOOKS I NEGLECTED IN 2013

If these books could talk they would tell you I majorly shafted them this past year.  For whatever reason I missed these books in 2013...

The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)  Code Name Verity  Wool Omnibus (Silo, #1; Wool, #1-5) 

The Diviners by Libba Bray:  I've made it almost two hundred pages into this book.  It's really, really good so far.  And yet really, really long.  I've checked this one out from the library so hopefully I will finish it soon!

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein:  This has been a beloved book by all.  Book club worthy even.  So why can't I pick it up?  I can't find any proof of a romance.  And I'm kind of shallow like that.  But I own this so I have to read it.

The Wool Omnibus by Hugh Howey:  My good friend recommended this to me.  And it's awesome.  It keeps calling my name.  I'm coming back I swear!

Eon: Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1)  Untold (The Lynburn Legacy, #2)  Stormdancer (The Lotus War, #1) 

Eon by Alison Goodman:  High fantasy with a dragon, sounds like my kind of party.  But wait, no romance until the second book.  Boo!  I will get to you...

Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan:  I read and liked the first book in this series.  But it has some major haters out there in the blogging world so I shyed away.  I think I'll grow a pair and read it though...

Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff:  I requested the library buy this one last year and I still havn't gotten to it.  But I just started it last night so maybe it has a better chance than the others of being finished.

The Night Circus  The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)  Eleanor & Park 

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern:  Oh same old story here.  Heard good things, but this always seems to be on the back burner.

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey:  Some have described this book as Dystopian on crack.  Need to read.

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell:  Contemporary romance.  Rumored to be funny.  We'll see...

Vortex (Insignia, #2)  Gilt  Ender's Game  

Vortex by S.J. Kincaid:  Read and loved the first book in this series.  I guess I have forgotten the second came out in the summer.  Whoopsy me!

Gilt by Katherine Longshore:  Very hit or miss book.  But I've been promised by a favorite blogger that I'll love this...

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card:  Stop looking at me like I'm from outer space (hehe)!  I havn't read this book yet and I refuse to see the movie until I do.  Despite the fact that Orson Scott Card is crazy (all good writers are right?) I'll have to fit in Ender's Game soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment