Friday, November 8, 2013

FRIDAY'S FINISH IT OR FORGET IT

Bloodfever (Fever, #2)Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning 

Book 2 in Fever series

I recently reviewed Darkfever on the blog.  And while I enjoyed Darkfever, I'm kind of in a rut with Bloodfever.  I can't decide if I'm in a reading rut (while trying painfully to finish Allegiant and just starting Champion) but Bloodfever was just not doing it for me.  Oh sure there's more surprises and dark characters which really enthralled me, but with the amount of new releases recently, I'm just not going to be able to finish this one before it's due at the library.  Remember, this is the series in which all the bloggers rave about the 5th book, if you can make it that far.  So what do you think?  Should I pick it back up once things calm down?  Should I finish or forget Bloodfever

No comments:

Post a Comment