Thursday, September 26, 2013

TOP TEN THURSDAY

Best Sequels Eva!!

Okay so technically it's supposed to be Top Ten Tuesday, but I'm a little slow.  Here's a list of my favorite sequels that blew the first books out of the water!

Prodigy (Legend, #2) Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)


Prodigy by Marie Lu - My heart is still broken over the ending but this whole series is action-packed.

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas - Talk about a book that has everything a girl like me could want...action, romance, magic.  Crown of Midnight was 10 times better than Throne of Glass.

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver - In my opinion this is the only good book of the series.  I havn't even finished the 3rd that was published about a year ago.

Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2) Fire (Graceling Realm, #2) Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo - It was exceeding hard to beat Shadow and Bone.  And while I'm still mad at one character in particular, Siege and Storm proved to be gritty and awesome.

Fire by Kristin Cashore - I'm still sighing over the romance in this book.  It makes me want to read this again right now!

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi - So well thought out, I actually never thought I'd enjoy a love triangle.

Raven Flight (Shadowfell, #2) Outpost (Razorland, #2) The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2)

Raven Flight by Juliet Marillier - A fantastic Marillier series...need I say more?

Outpost by Ann Aguirre - Not just marginally better that Enclave, but moons better.  I can't wait for the 3rd one either.

Crown of Embers by Rae Carson - Just one word...Hector.  And that first kiss.  Swoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment