Friday, March 8, 2013

FRIDAY'S FINISH IT OR FORGET IT

Touch (Denazen, #1)Touch by Jus Accardo

Okay so some of you are looking at this cover and wondering to yourself "what drove her to pick this one up to begin with?"  First off, a blogger I follow had gushing reviews for this one.  And second, I'm a sucker for a good deal, especially when it's one of Amazon's Kindle daily deals.  I liked the premise behind Shatter Me, and Touch promised to be very similar.  But within 50 pages it was painfully clear this one wasn't for me.  The girl in the first scene gives her shoes away to a strange guy in the middle of the forest, no questions asked.  A rather giving person don't you think?  After that a slew of very "convenient" incidents convinced me the two main characters were only going to chuck up their success to sheer dumb luck.  No, sorry.  Not for me.  Not to mention the relationship was lust-at-first-sight.  What happened to characters working for what they want?  So has anyone out there read Touch?  Should I give it another chance or forget it?    

No comments:

Post a Comment