Sunday, December 23, 2012

BOOKS SANTA SHOULD BRING ME

AKA sequels not yet out I wish jolly Old Saint Nick would gift
(I've been good I swear!)

 Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2) Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3) Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
 Requiem (Delirium, #3) Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2) Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)  

Through the Ever Night:  I've tried everything to win this book...everything.  I just want to meet up with Roar and Perry, sorry Aria!  This book is due out in January.  I can wait...I can wait...I can wait (that's what I keep telling myself)!



Shades of Earth:  The final book in the Across the Universe series.  Elder and Amy could hypothetically get along in this one right?

Unravel Me:  Second book in the Shatter Me series.  A little smutty.  I still want to see what happens, I'm nosy.  Please don't pull a love triangle on me Mafi!  It would ruin me!

Requiem:  Final book in the Delirium series.  I wasn't the biggest fan of Delirium but Pandemonium was AMAZING.  Love triangle though...Can't we kill off one of the boys in the first chapter?

Dark Triumph:  I need more historical fiction in my life people!  And I loved Grave Mercy.  I might be grave if I don't get this one soon (haha, I am sooo witty)!

Siege and Storm:  Shadow and Bone was my FAVORITE read of 2012.  I crave this sequel.  I would give my first born for this sequel (and she's pretty cute so I expect this one soon too).

Origin by Jennifer Armentrout:  Why oh why did Armentrout end Opal with a huge cliffhanger?  It should be against the law!  I still tear up when I think about waiting until July to find out what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment